St Peter’s Church, Cogenhoe
Rev Irene Cobley was appointed Assistant Curate in July 2018 and then as Assistant Priest.
St Peter’s has a succession of Rectors of Cogenhoe starting in 1272 AD.
Until 1545 there was also a Chantry Priest and from 1753 until 1856 the Rector had a Curate to assist him. The present Benefice was created in 1997.
Here is the list of Rectors of Cogenhoe as displayed in the Church.